Healthbuffet is an online service operated and managed by Arlak Biotech Private Limited ('Healthbuffet' or 'we' or 'us'). In using the healthbuffet service, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time ('User Agreement'), which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this Website. If you have any queries about the terms and conditions of this User Agreement or have any comments or complaints on or about the Website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 08146414445. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Indian Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Ownership of rights:
Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the explicit permission of Healthbuffet. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Copyrights and other intellectual property in respect of the some of the content on the Website may be owned by the third parties. This site is designed, updated and maintained by Healthbuffet or its licensors. You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website
Accuracy of content and invitation to offer:
We have taken all care and precaution to try and provide accurate data and information. In the preparation of the content of this Website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. Services however are listed exclusive of service tax as rules for service tax vary with different services. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All products/services and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of Healthbuffet prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address or phone number, we will notify you by email and/or phone number, as the case may be, as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email/contact you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
◦ User is hereby authorised to use the website for lawful purpose and for the purposes as mentioned under the policies of the Healthbuffet and Google only, any violation to the policy will lead to strict legal action against the User in terms of the policies and applicable laws;
◦ Healthbuffet strives to provide best prices possible on products and services to users buying or availing from the Website. However, Healthbuffet does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability on the Healthbuffet;
◦ The prices displayed for each item under the promotion will be for the respective days of promotion only and will not be applicable on any date prior to or after the date of promotion;
◦ All offers on Products shall be for limited stocks and are for limited period(s). Healthbuffet may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the Users. In such events, the revisions, as the case may be, will be updated on the website accordingly;
◦ A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Healthbuffet;
◦ Healthbuffet may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by Users. Healthbuffet's decision of cancellation of order shall be final and Healthbuffet shall not be liable for such cancellation(s) whatsoever;
◦ Expected delivery time as mentioned on website may vary than the usual time of delivery;
◦ Healthbuffet strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, Healthbuffet may, at its discretion, either contact User for instructions or cancel the User's order and will notify the User about such cancellation;
◦ Healthbuffet shall have right to modify the price of a product or service any time, without any prior information;
◦ Cancellation by Healthbuffet: There may be certain orders that Healthbuffet is unable to accept and must cancel. Healthbuffet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User, User accept and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of User's order includes, without limitation, nonavailability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Healthbuffet's credit and fraud avoidance department;
◦ Healthbuffet may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Healthbuffet will contact the User if all or any portion of User's order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the User's order. If the order is cancelled after credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in User's credit card account;
◦ Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, Healthbuffet, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. As part of usual business practice, if Healthbuffet receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by Healthbuffet, Healthbuffet shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to User within a reasonable period of time;
◦ Healthbuffet will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the Healthbuffet has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agree and undertakes that the decision taken by the Healthbuffet is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by Healthbuffet on cancellation;
◦ Healthbuffet reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by Healthbuffet as per certain criteria. Healthbuffet Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
1 Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
2 Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
3 Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
4 Invalid address given in order details;
5 Any malpractice used to place the order.
◦ Healthbuffet Reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to user;
◦ Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances Healthbuffet's liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
◦ These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Mohali (India) only.
◦ You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
◦ Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
◦ Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
◦ Gaining unauthorised access to other computer / network systems.
◦ Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
◦ Breaching any applicable laws.
◦ Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
◦ Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
◦ You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website that
◦ belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
◦ is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
◦ harm minors in any way;
◦ infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
◦ violates any law for the time being in force;
◦ deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
◦ impersonate another person;
◦ contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource including the Website;
◦ threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
◦ You are also prohibited from:
◦ violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its content;
◦ transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by us;
◦ intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
◦ making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
◦ using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
◦ attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
◦ copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content on the Website or other information available from the Website;
◦ framing or hotlinking or deeplinking any content on the Website.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
The Company may accept payments by cash on delivery, cheques, credit cards, debit cards and net banking facility provides by its payment gateway partners. The payment options may be revised from time to time to increase payment options available to you and/or to improve the payment experience. We reserve the right to take legal action against you – including but not limited to sharing your data with appropriate third parties – in case of fraudulent payments. In case COD orders are refused by customer, the customer is liable to reimburse the Company for shipping costs to and fro along with any COD fee. The Company can take legal action and is subject to Mohali jurisdction.
Reward points will be awarded for eligible products order per details available on the Rewards section of the website. Reward points can be earned and redeemed only by registered clients of the Company website or mobile channels. Redemption policy details are published on the Rewards section of the website. Disputes arising out of reward points earning or redemption will be administered per Company’s discretion and will be final. The Rewards points is an optional scheme run based on sole discretion of the Company.
Products sold can be returned within 7 days of receipt if they are damaged or not the right product. It is your responsibility to inform the Company via email / phone as soon as you are aware of any problems due to which you want to return the product.
Returns may be entertained if:
You have received incorrect product(s)
You have received damaged or expired product(s)
Returns will generally not be entertained if:
Product is a food Item that is opened
All Returns are at the discretion of the Company
You will need to ship returned product(s) back to return address provided to you. You may be reimbursed for reasonable shipping cost at the Company's discretion.
Order cancellations will generally not be entertained. If the Company determines order has not been shipped then a cancellation will be entertained and credit will be in form of credit to the Wallet. The Company reserves the right to allow cancellation of order at its sole discretion.
We retain the right to charge you the following fees for prepaid orders. However, we may not charge you based on the Company’s discretion.
1 Shipping & Handling Fee – This fee will be used to completely or partially cover our costs of shipping and handling your order. The fee amount will always be disclosed to you prior to payment.
We will make best efforts to ship your order as soon as possible. In case, we are not able to ship your complete order within 2 business days, we will notify you about the delay.
The products including the description, price, images etc are provided to us by the suppliers. We use them for informative purpose only. The rights to these reside with the content owners. Product prices and availability are subject to change without notice. We will not be liable for delivery of ordered products to wrong address due to incorrectly provided shipping address. Responsibility of providing correct shipping details along with the order lies with you.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and we have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded. Refunds, if any, are at the sole discretion of the Company and are limited to the amount of order under dispute. By default, refunds will be made to same payment instrument used for Service unless otherwise specified by Client. Refunds will be credited within 5-15 business days and is dependent on bank/card.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within India, or in relation to postings from India. All advertising is intended solely for the Indian market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
The laws of India govern these terms and conditions. By accessing and using this website you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are advised to re-read this page on a regular basis to ensure awareness of any change in terms and conditions.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact Us link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers. You can also write to us at:
Arlak Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
SCO 6 , Wadhwa Nagar
Near Hotel Sunpark