Ayurvedic Kidney Stone Preventer
Next day delivery in storeBuy before 6pm to receive your order next day.
Next day deliveryOrders before 6pm from Monday to Saturday (or before 1pm on Sunday) will be delivered Next working day (except Northern Ireland and Highlands). Orders placed after 6pm (after 1pm on Sunday) or for Northern Ireland and Highlands will be delivered in 2 working days.
Drop PointIn 2-3 working days. Pick up your parcel in one of the many diferent collection points available and during a wide range of hours.
Same day delivery in London:Place your order before 13:00 to get it today!. If you order later on, you’ll receive it the next day and if you order on Sunday, you’ll receive it the next working day.
SHIPPINGComplimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days Next-day and Express delivery options also available Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Characteristics of wood :
- Hard, compact , fiberous and porous
- Good wood gives a rich, warm and beautiful surface.
Wood is used for the construction of:
- Floor, Furniture, Walls
- Incidental furnishing (lampshades, picture frames)
- Kitchen & restaurant ware
GOKSHURADI GUGGULU ayurvedic capsules are an herbal formula that is used by traditional Indians to treat various health issues related to the kidney and urinary bladder. Guggulu is an ingredient that contains in the mukluk tree. This herbal medication is a strong lithotripter and diuretic that is useful in the treatment of kidney stones. Kidney stones are a kind of health condition in which renal calculi deposit into the kidney in the hard form. Due to the hard texture of these substances, they are known as stones. Normally these are made up of minerals, and salts. Its size can be large or small. The symptoms of kidney stones include server pain, nausea, vomiting, fever, chills, painful urination, frequent urination, and hematuria.
GOKSHURADI GUGGULU ayurvedic capsules are a combination drug which is made up of various natural ingredients named Musta, Guggulu, ela, Gokshura, Triphala, Pippali, Haritaki, and Varuna. All these herbs are very useful to treat kidney infections and urinary tract infections. This herbal medication is safe to use and free from all side effects but if a patient feels any type of discomfort with the use of this ayurvedic drug should contact with Ayurvedic doctor. Never self-medication this ayurvedic medicine, only use it with the recommendations of the doctor. Always complete the course of this medication for fast and better results. Avoid the use of alcohol with the use of this herbal medicine.
- Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris): this natural herb is known for its diuretic properties and is helpful in treating urinary tract infections.
- Guggulu (Commiphora mukul): this natural ingredient is a natural herb obtained from Commiphora mukul tree. Additionally, it is known for its anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties and this herb is also used to improve the overall well-being of people.
- Triphala: This natural drug is a mixture of three different fruits named Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. Other than this, It is known in Ayurveda for its cleansing and detoxifying effects.
- Pippali (Piper longum): Pippal is a kind of pepper long that is a type of spice used by traditional Indians. Additionally, It works with its digestive and detoxifying properties.
- Varuna (Crataeva Nurvala): This medical plant was always used by ancient Indians for treating disorders related to the urinary tract, and kidneys.
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum): this herb is known as cardamom, and works with its healing properties to provide digestive benefits to the users. Additionally, this herb is used in Ayurvedic formulations.
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula): this herbal drug is a type of fruit that is used for making medication in Triphala. It has antioxidants and digestive properties.
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus): Musta is that natural and pure herb which is used in Ayurveda for its diuretic and detoxifying effects. It treats all kinds of stomach infections.
Benefits Of GOKSHURADI GUGGULU Ayurvedic Capsules
- This herbal medication promotes a comfortable menstruation cycle.
- Support in healthy weight management
- This herbal medication also supports the proper function of the urinary system
- This herbal product is helpful in maintaining optimal fluid levels.
- Improves metabolism in patients
- this ayurvedic treatment is Helpful in the reduction of swelling, and inflammation
- Control blood in the urine
- Brand name: GOKSHURADI GUGGULU Ayurvedic capsules
- Manufacturer: Arlak Ayurveda
- Composition: Musta, guggulu, ela, gokshura, triphala, pippali, haritaki, and varuna
- Country of origin: India
- Packaging size: 30 capsules
- Packaging Type: carton
- Treatment: Kidney stones
- Type Of Medication: Ayurvedic
- Prescription or Non-prescription: Prescription
- Form of Medication: Capsules
- Category: ayurvedic Capsules
According to the information mentioned on the label patients should keep the medication in a cool and dry place away from dark sunlight. To avoid choking hazards with these herbal formulations it is mandatory to keep it away from pets and children.
Directions For Use
Always follow the instructions from the ayurvedic practitioner to use this medication. Swallow the prescribed dose of GOKSHURADI GUGGULU ayurvedic capsules with a whole glass of water, and never chew, or break the medication. You can take these Ayurvedic capsules with or without food.