Write Your Own Review
Aloe Vera is a type of cacti that belongs to the Liliaceae family and is widely found in India. For years now, this plant has been used for medicinal purposes and skin conditions due to its healing nature.
• Moisturizes your skin
• Treats sunburn
• Reduces acne and helps lighten blemishes
• Prevents early signs of aging
• Aloe Vera is good for irritated or inflamed skin
• It hydrates, rejuvenates and tone the skin
Vitamin E is one of the most important ingredients for healthy skin. Vitamin E has powerful antioxidant properties that make it highly effective in treating various skin conditions including acne. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin; it is easily absorbed into the skin. It fades away scars and dark spots left by acne by promoting tissue repair, it not only removes acne scars but leaves the skin glowing and rejuvenated.
• Protect from Sun Damage
• Treats Sunburns
• Prevent Wrinkles
• Reverses Premature Skin Aging
• Acts As a Moisturizer
• Lightens Dark Spots
• Acts As A Cleansing Agent
• It helps in rejuvenating the skin
Jojoba oil has antibacterial properties that help control bacterial growth in the hair follicle. It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, soothing the irritated skin
• Skin moisturizer
• To control oily skin
• For acne control
• For dry cuticles
• For cracked feet and dry hands
• For eczema and psoriasis
• Reduces the effects of sunburn
Squalane occurs naturally in the lipidic layers of the skin and prevents moisture loss while restoring the skin's suppleness and flexibility. Squalane is highly resistant to oxidation and has a high affinity to skin cells due to its skin-identical structure.
• Anti-aging effect, effects on uneven skin pigmentation, scars, and age spots.
• Soften and soothes the skin
• Increase the water retention capacity of the skin
• UV protection action
• Moisturises the skin