Natural Home Remedies for Thicker Hairs – Do you think your hair is thinning? Are you witnessing any trace of baldness which is making nightmares? Do you wish for thicker hairs? Your hairs are your asset which not only enhances your physical appearance but also fills you with confidence and grace. We all desire beautiful, long and strong lustrous looks like Rapunzel. So if you want to get long and thick hairs then we are going to share the best natural home remedies to get thicker hairs and if you use the below mentioned home remedies for thick hairs on regular basis then you can definitely gets good result.
Nowadays life has become hectic and more stressful with pollutants, chemicals and heat gaming upon your stresses. With each game they play, leaves your hair thinner than yesterday. Even our callous attitude leaves us with wondering thoughts about how to tackle these thin hairs and increasing hair fall and as we above mentioned that your hairs are your asset. So if you follow the home made remedies properly then this is the best natural way in which you can get thicker hairs.
Causes & symptoms | Hair fall/ Hair thinning:
Before the natural home remedies to get thicker hairs let have a brief overview regarding the things which cause hair fall and hair Thinning problems. Hair thinning and hair fall are very common these days. Our life condition has resulted in such hair problems. The common causes of hair fall or hair thinning are:
- Use of wrong hair care products.
- Too much vitamin A.
- Lack of protein.
- Male pattern baldness.
- Female hormones imbalances.
The Symptoms of hair fall/ hair thinning are:
- Alopecia areata
- Inherited hair loss(androgeneticalopecia)
- Excessive hair loss.
Popular Home Remedies For Thicker Hairs
Envious thick, long and strong hairs are a pride for everyone who owns it. It is difficult but not impossible to attain such thick hairs which will make anyone blow with those shinning glow of yours. We’d like to share some wise secrets of some age old experience, sit back as we reveal beneficial home remedies for thick hairs and are as mentioned below
Coconut oil is great tropical oil as a treatment for your hair. A survey reveals that coconut oil is best for Indian hair and more beneficial compared to any other hair oil. Coconut oil is non-greasy, non-sticky and has light fragrance. It quickly absorbs in the hair and provides nourishing formula to the hair. Coconut oil is best for frizzy and dry hair. It has a huge benefit of being light oil, thus giving manageable hair.
- Massage lukewarm coconut oil onto the hair and scalp gently using your finger tips. Keep it for overnight and rinse off the next morning.
- You can cover the head with a hot towel. Get the towel hot by soaking it in hot water and ringing out all excess water. This will ensure that the oil stays heated while penetrating the hair shaft.Keep it for some time.
- You can use the milk of a coconut .Apply it on the affected areas or you can apply it all over your scalp. Keep it on overnight. Rinse off the next morning.
Eggs are rich in protein. Protein is a nutrient which promotes thick and healthy hair. Proteins are a perfect gift for your hair which will not only make them thick but will bless them with strength and length, making them beautiful from inside out
- Depending on the length properly whip the eggs in a bowl.
- You can add one tablespoon of a hair oil of your choice and two tablespoons of water.
- You can make a paste an egg white, one teaspoon of olive oil and one teaspoon honey.
- Apply the mixture for 15-2o minutes and wash off.
Olive oil is enriched with the omega-3 fatty-acids, Vitamin-E, Vitamin K which makes it a great alternative to sunflower, grape seed and fractionated coconut oils. It repairs the hair against various damages like the sun and pollution lowering the risk of dermatitis and acne buildup in hair follicles.
- Include olive oil in your daily diet or simply massage the oil onto your hair.
- You can also mix it with lavender, sage, and rosemary oils for hot oil treatment.
Castor oil is one the finest oil when it come hair growth. It has the goodness of high viscosity, rich in vitamin E and fatty acids. It has a thick coats which not only moisturizes the hair but also repair it. It has proven to promote hair growth and thicken them.
- Heat castor oil and simply apply it on the combed entangled hair.
- You can cover your hair with a warm water moistened towel. Leave it for an hour or more.
- You can add a little lemon juice to it which will help you resolve dandruff problems on your scalp.
(NOTE: Castor oil is thick and can be heavy on hair. It is advised to dilute the oil for smooth results. You can add any essential oil, lemon juice, Indian gooseberry/ henna powder etc for better results).
Home remedies have all the solution to all the ailments. The above remedies have no side effects and have dynamic effect on your hair. It repairs and protects your hair from further hair damage. They help regenerate new hair and re-grow the old ones which will be stronger and longer.