How to Increase Metabolism Rate to Lose Weight– Weight issues are getting popular nowadays which is gaining a lot of attention due to the increased health problems like obesity, heart attack, fatigue etc which is making new entries to the list. Even the children are under threat with the unhealthy diet routine making its way to the top. The mushrooming of fast food and junk stale chains are making things worse and the dependency on gadgets rather physical exercise is even making it more of a nightmare with our body misbalance.
Healthbuffet brings you a healthy way to live through increased metabolism rate which will not only provide quick fat loss but also help you maintain a healthy living which is the essence of a fit body. An increased metabolism rate will make the chemical reaction in your body smoother and effective on cutting down those extra kilos and calories which are turning into shameful fats and bellies which your jeans and clothes would not like it at all. How to Increase Metabolism Rate to Lose Weight? We bring you some of the best ways & tips to shoot up the metabolism which will magic transform your health and weight.
How to Increase Metabolism Rate to Lose Weight? |Top Ways To Improve Metabolism Rate for Fat Loss.
Metabolism is referred to the chemical reaction that takes in the body that helps maintain health by energy formation & conversion. There are many ways to increase it and have an energy packed body. But why choose to increase metabolism rate for weight loss? Metabolism increases energy, increased energy will help you do more workout; more workout means more calories burn which is the rule of weight loss.
Natural Ways| Increase Metabolism Rate to Lose Weight Effectively
- Green Tea has EpiGalloCatechin-3-Gallate (EGCG) which is said to effectively control fat.
- Green tea is an anti-oxidant as well as detoxifies the body.
- Fights drowsiness, toxins & fatigue in the body.
- Make a ginger green tea by boiling shredded ginger in a cup of water.
- Add 1teaspoon of lemon & honey.
- There are much more available in the market like tulsi green tea, slimming green tea etc.
- You can opt for other home remedies to make homemade green tea.
- Avocados are known to be triple fat burners due to its much maligned fat present in it.
- It is known to boost up fat burning hormones.
- It helps protect energy producing cells from free radical damage which is the reason to how to increase metabolism rate for weight loss easily.
- Make a milkshake and add shredded avocados as the show stopper.
- Eat avocados daily.
- Add up on the delicacies for a delicious meal.
- Add some slices of avocado over salad.
- Coffee has caffeine which fights drowsiness & fatigue by increasing energy levels.
- It increases blood pressure and stimulates metabolism due to its easy absorption in the cells.
- Have black coffee with no sugar as well it is best if you drink it 20 minutes before the workout session.
- A balanced amount of coffee is enough and do not exceed 2-3 cups a day.
- Even caffeinated green tea is available in the market.
- Protein Rich Food
- Protein rich foods like salmon fish etc increase the fat burn enzymes due to the presence of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Have some protein based food daily and fish twice in a week.
- You can have plant based proteins like an egg, soy etc or animal proteins like meat, fish etc are a great source.
- A good protein intake will increase metabolism rate for fat loss in the body.
Iron Rich Food
- Women are more prone to lack of iron in the body.
- Lack of iron means loss of appetite, anemia, fatigue & mostly slow metabolism rate.
- Eat food rich in iron which helps build energy which is the reason how to Increase Metabolism Rate to Lose Weight.
- Tomatoes are a great way to weight loss by increasing metabolism rate which is a good fat burner.
- It prevents inflammation by shrinking fat cells.
- Tomato juice on a regular basis helps to reduce body fat due to increased protein called adiponectin.
- Drink tomato juice daily early in the morning and anytime you like.
- Turmeric is a great solution for inflammation in the body fat cells.
- They help gain you less weight and have low body fat.
- Drink turmeric milk every day.
- Have turmeric capsules only under doctor’s advice or prescription as they interfere with medications.
- Turmeric is effective on how to lose weight by increasing metabolism rate.
Tips To Effectively Increase Metabolism Rate to Lose Weight
- Have Small Meals to Avoid Starvation
You eat more if you are hungry or constantly craving especially when the food is full of calories and sweetness. For a good metabolism rate, it is important to have 5 small meals which are restricted at late night eating disorders which are a bad thing. A small snack time in between breakfast to lunch to dinner is good. It should have light food with low calories like fruits and juices etc as it will help you control your starvation and keep you full for most of the time.
- Drink Loads of Water
Drinking minimum 8 glasses of water in a day is advised to increase metabolism rate in the body. It flushes away toxins in the body, help you sweat better and actives the energy level by easy absorption of oxygen in the body. It helps to improve digestion rate and speed up body capabilities to burn more fats.
- Exercise & Good Sleep
Exercise accompanied by a good sleeping schedule works a miracle on the body as it helps reduce the stress and keeps the mind free. With both in a balanced form helps you increase metabolism rate in the body reducing weight effectively. Go join a sport, pilates session or games etc or have a leisure walk daily for a good maintained body and mind.