We see our grandparents and parents taking some kind of health supplements and avoid eating sweets, spicy food and many things which shows that something is wrong with their health. Have you ever wonder why they are doing this? This is because they are suffering from diabetes which is a long-term condition that causes high blood sugar levels in their body.
Diabetes has now become a very common problem. Almost every 5th person in our society is now suffering from this problem. Diabetes occurs due to either insulin production is inadequate, or the body cells do not respond properly to insulin or both.
Ayurveda plays an important role in treating diabetes. It’s an ancient science which was founded by our ancestors and successfully providing solutions for every problem for thousands of year. Ayurvedic supplements for diabetes are also equally beneficial for diabetic patients too.
Types of Diabetes & Their Prevention
Diabetes is a group of diseases which mainly occurs when our body didn’t make enough insulin to meet their body needs as a result the sugar level started increasing in the blood. Insulin is important because it helps to move sugar in the body cells. It is basically is of two types i.e. Type 1 & Type 2
Type 1 Diabetes– It occurs when the pancreas cannot make insulin and the patients suffering from type-1 diabetes were injected with insulin to maintain the sugar level in the body. It is the most common type of diabetes diagnosed in children’s and teenagers.
Type 2 Diabetes– It occurs when the pancreas does not make enough insulin or properly use it. It is most common in adults and can affect children’s. The reason behind type 2 diabetes is hereditary or overweight.
Preventions You Can do for Both Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes are:
Type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes are different & their prevention’s are also different. So we have to take special care before treating it.
- Type 1 is not easy to prevent but type 2 can easily preventable by adopting lifestyle changes.
- Avoid eating sugar and calories rich food as you know as a diabetic patient your sugar level is already very high so taking more sugar can harm you more.
- People with type 1 diabetes need to take insulin for lifelong to survive.
- Control your body weight by doing some physical activities. You can perform yoga, jogging, walking and exercise it keeps you fit and energies.
Arlak A-BGN Best Ayurvedic Supplement for Diabetes:-
If you are searching for the best ayurvedic capsules then you are at right place buy A-BGN diabetic capsules online from health buffet. It is one of the best ayurvedic supplements for blood sugar normalizer. It’s an antidiabetic supplement which comprises of Daruhridra, Vijaysar, Giloy, Ashwagandha, Methika, Gudmar, Neem, and Karela all these are the best beta cells stimulators and increasing insulin production in the body.
Arlak`S Blood Glucose Normalizer (A-BGN) capsules help in delay glucose absorption from intestines. It protects the heart and tones functions of the pancreas and has the significant antioxidant effect.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Supplements:
Ayurveda medicines for diabetes give you the complete solution. It targets your affected areas and promotes insulin formation in the body. Ayurveda is said to be the natural healer which gives you complete ayurvedic management to treat diabetes. If you get tired to visit the clinic again and again but still didn’t notice any positive effect then try Ayurveda once and see the results. Some benefits of using ayurvedic supplements are listed below:
- Ayurvedic supplements are the natural immunity boosters.
- It promotes proper functioning of all the glands in the body.
- It acts as a blood purifier and improves blood circulation in the body.
- It prevents skin infections and causes no any side effects.
- You can also take A-BGN capsules with your other medicines too.
- Ingredients present in the ayurvedic supplements i.e. Amla, Triphala, Bitter guard, Vijaysar, Giloy, Neem etc. helps in cell building and promotes insulin in the body.
- Ayurvedic supplements for diabetes helps to control glucose in the blood.
- Even with these treatments, you still have to follow the strict regime.