Ayurvedic Remedies to Control Heart Rates–Heart is an important cardiovascular organ of our body which is responsible for circulating blood through the nervous system. Ayurveda is considered as one of the oldest medical science. Its name is derived from “Ayur” which means “Life” and “Veda” means “Science” which means the science of life. they have been evolved through centuries and have been the most effective medication solution globally with its remedies going down to ancient time. We have brought you the best remedies to control heart rates.
Health diseases have risen as a major problem in our lives. Life has been balancing a lot with the harsh environment, stressful life and emotional imbalance which has lead to irregular heart rate which is a major problem these days and has become very common. In this blog, you will read about best ayurvedic remedies to control heart rate. Ayurveda is one such aspect which is very efficient to control the heart rate:
Aspects |From the eyes of Ayurveda:
Ayurveda stresses on four elements- Air, Water, Fire & land which governs the body. Ayurveda explains 3 aspects which affect our heart:
Vata Dosha ( subdivision-Vyana Vata):
- Vata is responsible for controlling movement in the body and mind by controlling the elimination of wastes, blood flow & breathing.
- It is the main principle of Ayurveda. Thus, imbalance of this creates an unhealthy heart.
- Vyana Vata is a type of vata located in the center of heart which is responsible for blood flow, heartbeat, locomotion, development of all tissues etc through the nervous system of the body. Unbalance of Vyana vayu is responsible for abnormal heartbeat, poor blood circulation etc
Pitta Dosha( subdivision-Sadhaka Pitta):
- Pitta is responsible for emotional, metabolism, digestion and energy buildup. It is a fiery element and promotes transformation in the body.
- Imbalance of Pitta affects the heart health.Sadhaka Pitta is a type of Pitta resides in the heart and controls emotions, memory, digestion of thoughts etc.
Kapha Dosha( subdivision-Avalambaka Kapha):
- Kapha produces all the soft organs, taste perception,lubrication, and nourishment of joints whose nature in watery. Avalambhaka kalpha helps to promote stability, lubricate & strengthen the heart. It resides in the chest, lungs & heart.
- It is important to keep all these balance if you want a balanced, healthy and controlled heart beat.
Causes & Symptoms | Heart:
The heart is a very delicate organ. Let’s know more about it.
The causes of an unbalanced heart rate are:
- Electrolyte imbalance.
- hormonal or biological conditions like hormonal changes etc,
- Consumption of stimulants like caffeine, alcohol, and drugs like cocaine, marijuana etc,
- psychological factors like stress and depression,
- Unhygienic conditions,
- It also often occurs during pregnancy,
- High dosage of adrenalin
- Low blood sugar level
- Reaction to certain medications
- Congenital (present at birth) electrical pathway abnormalities in the heart
- Poor heart conditions
- Overactive thyroid gland
- Smoking and certain lung diseases,
- Improper diet intake.
Symptoms of an unbalanced heart rate are:
- Shortness of breath
- Rapid pulse rate
- Heart palpitations
- Chest pain
- Fainting (syncope)
- Heart ailments.
Ayurvedic remedies |control heart rate:
Ayurveda is a great way to control the heart rate. The ancient science involved to relieve the heart is no less than a magic for many. We present you some good Ayurvedic remedies to control the heart beat:
Make yourself stress-free:
The heart requires a holistic approach which can only achieve by making oneself away from mental and emotional stress and depression which affects the heart adversely.
You can turn to meditation for reducing stress and tension in life which affects the heart on the emotional front. The best technique for meditation for this type is Transcendental meditation which has proven to lower high blood pressure etc. Ayurvedic herbal supplements are also available in the markets which are known to give positive results. They are the best Ayurvedic Remedies to Control Heart Rates.
Watch your diet:
What you eat in is what your body reflects out. Having a balanced diet with all the nutrients is essential in life which makes it a good ayurvedic remedy to control heart rates.
- Ayurveda also tells us to eat moderately and not heavy eating.
- Not skipping food or at the irregular time.
- Have food three times daily which should be with fixed timings,
- Have more of fresh fruits and vegetables,
- Always eat cooked, warm food.
Make 6 Ayurvedic tasteful:
Ayurveda explains the importance of six tastes in life- sour, sweet, sour, pungent, salty & pungent. Each taste is composed of two elements out of those four elements. Having these tastes enhances the life and balances the life for going on any the three doshas. Having them in your diet is an effective ayurvedic remedy to control the heart rate.
Everyone gets tired and need rest. Ayurveda stresses on taking a good sleep of 8 hours daily. Early to bed, early to rise, makes you wise- is the mantra. The mind is relaxed and is stress-free as the mind gets disconnected with the senses and makes you unconscious about tensions in life. 8 hours sleep is essential and must for good health life, Thus, good sleep is very important.
Regular physical activities :
Your body will not function properly if you do not exercise properly. Regular & normal exercises daily are important which will improve the blood circulation and metabolism in the body. Do not stress on the nerves and muscles. Yoga is equally and more beneficial or leisure outdoor activities are equally important. No doubt, its an old Ayurvedic remedy to control heart beats.
Flush those toxins & cleanse your body:
Accumulation of toxins in a body will result in the unhealthy body. It is very necessary to cleanse our body by flushing the toxins out.
- Drink loads of lukewarm fresh water i.e. 8 glasses daily.
- Avoid heavy & oily food,
- Avoid junk food which creates imbalance in your body,
- Avoid the consumption of stimulants like drugs, liquor and caffeine etc,
- Loads of anti-oxidant fruits & vegetables.
Abhyanga is an Ayurvedic remedy to control heart beats which is a massage treatment which means love for oils. Take a cup of warm coconut/ sesame/ olive oil. Massage all over the body.
Remember- Always massage towards the direction of your heart for better results. It has proven to increase blood circulation and very beneficial to cure ailments.
Balance the factors:
According to Ayurveda, the three factors which we discussed above should be balanced as imbalances cause doshas which affect the heart working. A balanced Vata, Kapha, and pitta are essential as it is present in everybody and heart. This will help you to accomplish a complete ayurvedic remedy to control the heartbeat effectively.
Above mentioned are the best ayurvedic remedies to control heart rates. Heart problems are one of the major problems. If you will apply these remedies your heart rate will get back to normal.