Ayurvedic Medicines For Heart Health – Looking for top Ayurvedic supplements for cardiac health? Want the best ayurvedic herbal medicines for cardiovascular health? Home remedies and allopathic medicines are a suggestive way to strengthen your heart health. Pick on reversing heart failure naturally by adopting Ayurveda for better cardiac or heart health solutions. In this post, we have listed the best ayurvedic medicines for heart health in India.
Top Selling Ayurvedic Medicines For Heart (Cardiac) Diseases and Health in India
As the body ages, our heart becomes weak! One needs to keep up with natural ways to prevent heart disease. Ayurvedic medicines are the best ways to keep your heart healthy and young year after year. These supplements help in preventing cardiovascular diseases from occurring and recurring. Here are the top ayurvedic medicines for heart health:
Arlak Corabest Softgel Capsules
The best Ayurvedic herbal medicine for heart disease and health is Corabest Softgel Capsules by Arlak. The supplement is loaded with the benefits of omega fatty acids and other essential fatty acids which are good for your heart. Here are the benefits of Corabast for heart health:
- It is totally vegan as omega fatty acids are derived from flaxseed oil.
- Flaxseed oils are good for heart and body health.
- Helps prevent heart diseases by lowering bad cholesterol level and triglycerides.
- The supplement is safe to use.
- It has the benefits of omega 3, 6 and 9 which is good for a healthy heart.
Herbal Hills Chologuardhills For Good Heart Management
One of the best Ayurvedic supplement for heart health is Chologuardhills. It is a unique blend of essential herbs which are good for heart health and their diseases. One can buy the whole kit of heart care by Herbal Hills for best results. It contains Chologuardhills tablet, Ashwagandhahills capsule and Arjunahills capsule.
- The supplement Chologuardhills is a blend of herbs like Triphala, Arjuna, guggul, bhringraj etc.
- IOt helps in strengthening the cardiac muscles as well as blood vessels.
- The anti-lipidemic property lowers cholesterol and also prevents plaque formation.
- The antioxidant properties protect the heart from free radical damage and stress build up.
- It is economic at Rs 257 for 60 tablets.
Unived Ovegha DHA Max, Vegan Omega-3
An all vegan solution for ayurvedic medicine for heart diseases in India is Ovegha DHA Max by Unived. The supplement has the benefits of omega fatty acids and omega 3 DHA. The Ayurvedic supplementary brand is widely known for its good results for heart and body health.
- The supplement is safe for pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
- It is instrumental in conducting healthy heart tissues.
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
- It is good for those experiencing Tachycardia and Palpitations i.e. abnormal heart rate.
- Diabetic also can also take it for normalizing blood pressure.
Gaia Herbs, Turmeric Supreme, Heart, 60 Vegetarian Liquid Phyto-Caps
Ayurvedic supplement, Turmeric Supreme Heart has the benefits of Haldi or turmeric. It supports the cardiac health and prevents cardiovascular diseases in the body. The presence of curcumin in supplement supports healthy heart functioning and vitality.
- The supplement contains the benefits of hawthorn, Coleus and Resveratrol etc. They help in strengthening the vascular and cardiac health.
- The availability of black pepper increases the power of curcumin for better absorption.
- It is 100% vegan and has alcohol-free liquid Phyto-Caps.
- It can be taken by those who are allergic to dairy or gluten.
- The supplement does not contain any heavy metal toxicity.
Nature’s Way, HeartCare, Hawthorn Extract
The natural extract of hawthorn is one of the best herbs for the heart and circulation in the body. HeartCare is the best amongst them. The supplement is an effective brand when it comes to cardiovascular ayurvedic medicines in India. Here look at the benefits:
- It helps improve heart muscle metabolism.
- Efficient in delivering better energy, nutrient and oxygen flow to the heart muscle.
- It is clinically tested and is safe to use for all.
Ayurvedic supplements are safe to use for all ages. It is still advised to consult a doctor in case you are in middle of a treatment. Use the supplement as per directions. Jam it up with a couple of healthy habits like a balanced diet and exercise. It helps in improving the heart health.