There are no products matching the selection.
Ayurvedic medicines for hypertension | Health Buffet
Ayurvedic Medicines For Hypertension- Are you looking for management of hypertension using Ayurvedic Medicines? Don’t fret, we will present the ancient and trusted methods to manage and treat your hypertension using natural herbs and remedies. Ayurveda has the answers and cures for most of the ailments that can appear in humans.
Hypertension (called Raktagatavata in Ayurveda) is the state of elevated blood pressure within the blood capillaries and arteries. Hypertension may not have specific symptoms, but generally, the symptoms are determined to be headaches, shortness of breath, or nosebleeds in some cases. Ayurveda medicines are formulated and work to stabilize the blood pressure and keep a healthy heart.
Causes of Hypertension from Ayurvedic viewpoint
As with any other diseased condition, Hypertension is also believed to result from the imbalance of the doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. If one consider the cause to be the emotional aspect of a person then the hypertension is of these types-
- Pitta type of Hypertension: The negative emotions such as hate, envy, and intensity for revenge are said to be the reason behind this kind of hypertension.
- Vata type of Hypertension: This type results from the mental state of distress, fear, and tension.
- Kapha type of Hypertension: It is caused by the troubles to the digestive organs and process.
Other factors that may be causing elevated blood pressure are listed below-
- Accumulation of toxins is in tissues that might block the functioning of the circulatory system.
- Poor nutrition and improper digestion.
- Any impairment of the nervous system.
- Stressful situation may it be mental or physical type.
- Poor immunity and body resistance.
- Imbalance in circadian rhythms (biological clock) and homeostasis.
- Intake of junk foods and a sedentary lifestyle.
- A high-fat and low-fiber diet, excessive intake of caffeine, etc.
The demand for Ayurvedic medicines for Hypertension
- Ayurvedic medicines act on the root cause and to cure and treat the disease, not just relieve the symptoms. It starts by detoxifying the system so the natural state can exist and medicines work better.
- Ayurvedic remedies are more than medicines. They aim to treat then maintain a healthy balance of blood pressure. Ayurveda's regimen of treatment focuses on the medicinal aspect and diet and lifestyle of patients.
- Ayurveda also reduces the future health risks that may arise due to untreated conditions. It further increases the longevity of a person’s lifetime.
Ayurvedic medicines are in large demand for consumption in India and across the globe due to the natural herbs as beneficial ingredients present inside them. The instances of getting more troubled due to the side effects of ayurvedic medicines are also very low. The Government of India is also encouraging and promoting the use of herbal medicines as it has set up the Ayush Ministry.
Ayurvedic approach to the management of hypertension
Since we know, ayurvedic remedies act on removing the root cause of the disease. For the herbal medicines to work, the digestive system is made strong and digestion is improved. Toxins accumulated in the tissues, bloodstream, and heart chambers have to be dumped out of the system. Then comes strengthening the mental state by meditation and yoga.
Ayurvedic Herbs used for treating Hypertension
The natural herbs that are proven beneficial and thus utilized in ayurvedic formulations for treating hypertension are-Sarpagandha (snakeroot), Garlic, Arjuna, Ashwagandha, Amalaki, Brahmi, Shankhpushpi, and Jatamansi
Panchkarma treatment (described by Ayurveda) for hypertension
Panchkarma is a cleansing treatment generally termed as detoxification. This is necessary so that any accumulated toxins are removed and then herbal medicines can cure hypertension. It is broken into two parts-Therapies for internal cleansing
Virechana or therapeutic cleansing act to control and eliminate the morbid Pitta (Kapha) and associated Vayu amounting to toxins deposition. Virechana also corrects the metabolism and blocks in the blood vessels will be removed. Heart health and the functions to optimum levels are restored.External therapies
- TakraShiroDhara -In this, medicated buttermilk will be poured in streams on a shaved scalp while the patient sleeps. It is continued for 35-45 minutes.
- KsheeraDhara – In this, medicated milk is poured on the whole body.
- TailaDhara – Medicated oil is poured on the body and head in streams.
- ShiroLepa – Medicated pastes of herbs are used on the scalp.
Why Choose HealthBuffet herbal medicines for Hypertension?
Ayurvedic and herbal formulations are seeing an uprising trend in demand for treatment and cure of the many ailments. The lowered to negligible risk to health due to side effects is the advantage of using Ayurvedic medicines. People buy a huge variety of products from online merchants. Where does one look for when buying Ayurvedic medicines for hypertension? HealthBuffet is a top choice of many consumers and doctors in India. Here you can purchase a wide range of health products from medicines to nutritional supplements at reasonable prices. All products from HealthBuffet are of the best quality.