Write Your Own Review
About Arlak UCBEST Capsules
ASHOK TVAK- SARACA INDICA
- Useful in back pain, lower abdominal pain.
- Irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhoea, premenopausal symptoms.
- Vaginal discharge, uterine disorder.
AMLA- PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA
- Increase fertility
- Improves irregular menstruation.
- Reduces hot flushes in premenopausal symptoms.
- Beneficial in poly-cystic ovarian disease.
SONTH- ZINGIBER OFFICINALE
- Ginger is very effective to relieve dizziness, menstrual pain, arthritis pain, motion sickness and weight loss.
- Improves immunity.
- Ginger having anti inflammatory properties.
LODHRA TVAK- SYMPLOCOS RACEMOSA
- Lodhra is even mentioned to as divya aushadhi (Divine herb).
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) is among the best Ayurveda herbs to alleviate all the health issues of females.
- It is recommended for gynecological problems especially in frequent abortios.
GILOY- TINOSPORA CORDIFOLIA
- It treats Infertility.
- Female infertility can result from physical problems, hormone problems and lifestyle or environmental factors.
- Giloy treats all the complaints.
GOKHRU CHOTA- TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS
- It benefits in female uro-genital system (urinary and reproductive system)
- It cures leucorrhoea and painful menstruation.
- Gokhru is herbal Ayurvedic medicine in powder form used to treat painful urination, UTI, kidney diseases, inflammation and cough.
KACHNAR CHALL- BAUHINIA VARIEGATA LINN
- All those women who experience excessive bleeding during their periods can use kachnar to treat this ailment.
- In fact, no other vegetable can prove to be as effective as kachnar is for women in this condition.
- Kachnar will regulate the flow of blood during menstruation.
- Ushirasava – A liquid medicine used in treating heavy menstrual bleeding, skin diseases etc
CHIKNI SUPARI- ARECA CATECHU LINN
- Supari Pak is an ayurvedic herbal medicine for curing leucorrhoea is made from betel nuts.
- It is very useful in woman’s physical weakness, facial paleness and anemia.
- It remedies back-ache, pain in shins, anxiety and uneasiness.
- Women who face irregular menstrual problems are suggested to drink ajwain water.
- This will be very helpful in getting regular menses.
SHATAVARI- ASPARAGUS RACEMOSUS WILD
- As a reproductive tonic, Shatavari is relied on heavily for all stages of a woman’s reproductive cycle, beginning with the menarche (start of menses), supporting the female system through menses, ovulation and fertility, uterine strength during pregnancy, childbirth and ample lactation (flow and quantity of milk), and hot flashes, irritability, irregular memory and dryness during menopause.
ASHWAGANDHA- WITHANIA SOMNIFERA DUNAL
- It acts on endocrine system by encouraging hormonal balance.
- Best supplement for menopausal women.
- It boosts energy level.
- Ashwagandha favours conceptions.
HARAR- TERMINALIA CHEBULA
- Increase energy level.
- It cures abdominal cramps.
- General weakness
- It can be used as a douche to cleanse the female reproductive system
BAHERA- TERMINAL BELERICA
- It helps in strengthening the female reproductive organ like uterus.
- It purifies the blood.
- Highly useful in abdominal cramps.
ARJUN TAVAK- TERMINAL ARJUNA
- Metrorrhagia (excessive uterine bleeding)
- Astringents substances in Arjuna Bark have anti-hemorrhagic property, which may be because it may causes vasoconstriction that helps to reduce bleeding and treat haemorrhages.
- It is commonly used in Ayurveda for bleeding disorders along with other herbs.
VIDARIKAND- PUERARIA TUBEROSA
- It controls excessive bleeding in menstrual cycle.
- Heavy bleeding during menstrual cycles – It helps to control heavy bleeding during menstruation.
MUSTAKA- CYPERUS SCARIOSUS
- It purifies the blood and pelvic pain.
- It treats the pre menopausal flushes.
- Improves abdominal cramps.
- Highly efficacious in abdominal cramps.
- Pelvic pain.
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea, vomiting.
- Crankiness, weariness, giddiness.
- Hot flushes of palm & soles.
- Ill health in females.
- Purifies and forms new blood for glowing skin skin and beauty.
- 1-2 TABLESPOON TWICE A DAY AFTER MEAL.