- Planet Ayurveda provides the herbal formulation of tulsi.
- This formulation is known as Tulsi Capsules.
- These capsules are very effective in auto-immune diseases, allergy, cancer, diabetes, sinusitis, dengue and chronic rhinitis.
- These are natural and have no side effects.
- It relieves asthma and bronchitis.
- Scent leaves can also be used for the prevention and treatment of malaria, catarrh, cough and fever.
- It normalizes both blood pressure and cholesterol levels and will help to overcome coughs colds, flu and fever and assists digestion.
- It has marked its presence significantly in various medicinal systems in the world including Ayurveda.
- Renal colic, epileptic attacks, painful breasts, congestion, asthmatic attacks, diarrhea, numbness, migraine, nervous exhaustion and insomnia.
- Useful in chronic cough.
- Respiratory Disorders: Boiling basil leaves with honey and ginger is useful for treating asthma, bronchitis, cough, cold, and influenza.
- Boiling the leaves, cloves, and sea salt in some water will give rapid relief of influenza.
- These combinations should be boiled in about two quarts of water until only half the water remains before they are taken.
- Useful in treating influenza along with sinusitis
- Increase respiratory rate.
- Where most herbs are used for two or three diseases, it is recommended for hundreds of serious disorders and is actually highly recommended as daily prophylactic to prevent disease.
- This medication is used to treats dry cough.
- Rapid infusion of solutions containing high concentrations of propylene glycol-containing drugs has been linked to respiratory depression, arrhythmias, hypotension, and seizures.
- Seizures and respiratory depression have also occurred in children who have ingested oral solutions containing propylene glycol.
- GENERAL WELL-BEING
- ACTS AS AN IMMUNITY BOOSTER
- 5-6 DROPS HALF CUP OF WATER EARLY MORNING.