KUTKI (PICRORRHIZA KURROA)
• Kutki – Picrorhiza kurroa is a powerful Ayurvedic herb used in treating mainly chronic fever, skin disorders, diabetes and liver diseases.
• Kutki has hepato-protective properties and thus supports the liver and spleen.
• It is used in all forms of liver damage, cirrhosis and inflammation of the liver.
• It protects the liver against damage from the hepatitis C virus.
BHRINGARAJA (ECLIPTA ALBA HASSK)
• Helpful in Cholera
• It relieves Cholera.
• Bhringraja is also good for healthy functioning of liver. Liver is main site of metabolism of body and this herb is used to improve liver metabolism.
• It provides strength to liver and cures various liver disorders and promotes overall liver health
• It is considered as a rasayana and it helps in rejuvenating the body.
• Bhringraja is preventive herb to stop ageing and it also balances pitta dosha in body.
KALMEGH (ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA)
• Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) is bitter tonic and is useful in treating fever, liver disorders, worms, abdominal gas and constipation.
• Kalmegh has antipyretic (lowers fevers), anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiparasitic and hepatoprotective (liver proteccting) activities.
• It can also be used to treat children suffering from liver and digestive system related problems.
• This medicinal herb effectively treats all type of fevers. It is also indicated in treatment of liver diseases and jaundice.
• It has antiviral and liver protecting action.
PUNARNAVA (BOERHAAVIA DIFFUSA)
• It is a very beneficial medicine for Jaundice.
• It is useful in obesity, anemia cases, loss of appetite, jaundice and chronic but non-specific febrile conditions.
BHUMI AMLA (PHYLLANTHUS NIRURI)
• PREVENT JAUNDICE
• MAKE LIVER HEALTHY
• PROMPT RELIEF FROM LIVER ENLARGMENT.
• ONE CAPSULE TWICE A DAY AFTER MEAL.