DARU HALDI (BERBERIS ARISTATA)
- Barberry or Daruhaldi which has great medicinal value and it is used to treat liver, stomach infection, piles, ulcers, fever, constipation, jaundice, inflammation, cuts, wounds and eyes related problems.
- Helps in stomach ache and digestive problems.
- This remedy helps reducing bleeding, burning sensation, itching and eliminating constipation
- Pulp of tamarind acts as a laxative and is an excellent remedy for sluggish bowel movement. The presence of dietary fiber in tamarind pulp plays an important role on binding bile salts.
- Scoops of thick tamarind paste are diluted in water and given to individuals with intestinal parasites.
- Tamarind is an excellent home remedy for persons with bile problems.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, Tamarind is a major ingredient used to treat digestive and gastric problems.
- Extracts of leaves and flowers are used as a treatment for hemorrhoids, dysentery and erysipelas.
- Flower, fruit and leaf juice of tamarind are used as an antiseptic and vermifuge.
AMALTAS (CASSIA FISTULA)
- In Ayurveda, amaltas is best remedy for hemorrhoids or piles.
- Amaltas also known as Cassia Fistula.
- The fruit of amaltas helps greatly in soothing your senses in many ways.
- In fact, not only the fruits but seed, pulp and root of amaltas have immense the medicinal value for piles.
- The low fiber diet is a problem for piles and constipation.
- Enhance digestive power
- Help in treating bleeding piles.
- It cures constipation.
- Helpful in healing anal fissures and piles.
NAG KESAR(MESUA FERREA)
- Various parts of Mesua tree are used for treating variety of ailments.
- Its flowers have astringent/constrict tissues, anti-inflammatory and digestion improving properties.
- The flowers are beneficial in cough, bleeding piles and in abnormal bleeding from the womb.
- In Mesua tree, various parts of tree show haemostatic property which means it acts as agent to arrest bleeding.
- Stop bleeding from piles.
- BLEEDING PILES
- ONE CAPSULE TWICE A DAY BEFORE MEAL.