About Arlak Karela Juice | Karela Juice is a wonderful gift from nature for diabetics and health conscious people.
Buy Karela Juice Online –Momordica charantia, more commonly known as bitter gourd and it has certain health benefits. Karela has an oblong shape which is hollow in cross-section and the outer skin of karela is tender & edible.The combination of insulins like peptides and alkaloids help in lowering Blood and urine sugar levels without increasing blood insulin levels. It has a blood purifying properties which helps in treatment for blood disorders like blood boils and itching due to toxic substances in the blood.Gastric juice is a digestive fluid that helps in digestion and karela is considered a great digestive agent that stimulates the secretion of gastric juices in stomach. Thus, helps in indigestion problems.Many health conscious people prefer drinking karela juice which helps liver to secrete more bile juices which are necessary for the metabolism of fats.
Manufacture technique also make difference in quality-
Arlak’s juices are manufactured with cold press technology. Fresh juice is collected and preserved. It is not manufactured by decoction of dry herbs in which the vital contents are usually destroyed. Therefore, Arlak’s juices maintain their natural flavor and efficacy.
- It helps to lower your blood sugar levels.
- Karela juice along with Amla serves as an antioxidant. Remove toxins from the body and rejuvenate the body cells.
- Prevents free radicals.
- Prevents premature ageing.
- Increase the production of enzyme and helps in indigestion.
- Boosts immune system.
- Helps in curing constipation, cough & cold.
- For weight loss, it is very useful because it’s a high fiber and low carbohydrates and calories content.
Before meal, mix 10-20ml of juice with water and take twice a day.
Write Your Own Review
Composition & Ingredients
1) Karela – Karela has three active substances which have anti-diabetic properties.
2) Amla – According to Ayurveda, regular intake of Amla can help us live more than 100 years. It is derived from the Sanskrit word “amlaki”, which means “the sustainer” or prosperity.
3) Lemon – It’s a good source of vitamin C and has anti –oxidant property.